Friday, October 3, 2008

Broiled Chicken Breasts

I learned to fix chicken in the broiler from a distant cousin, Mona, in Chicago.
It's so simple to fix, delicious to eat, and healthy for the body!
It only takes about 20 minutes total to cook the chicken through.

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Olive oil
salt & pepper

Lay chicken breasts in shallow pan
Season
Sprinkle dots of olive oil and spread over breasts with pastry brush.
Place in broiler until light brown
Turn breasts over
Season
Sprinkle with dots of olive oil, spread oil with pastry brush.
Place back in broiler until light brown and cooked through.

1 comment:

nanatrish said...

As I get ready to get back on my diet this sounds yummy! I must lose so much weight and for my health it needs to be fast. Please help me pray I can let go of the sweets.