Friday, January 16, 2009

A Recipe for a Scrupmtious Year!

I think I should write a little about this recipe, like where I got it. I didn't write such a good recipe. I think I should give credit where credit is due, right? It was on a birthday card I received last October. I just ran across it again yesterday so I decided with the new year I should post it. It was on a Leanin' tree card.

A dash of adventure
Generous portions of laughter
A pinch of mischief
A heaping cup of good company
An assortment of decadent treats
2 teaspoons of contentment
Season with your favorite spices

Stir with love until it's warm through and through.
Enjoy to your heart's content!

2 comments:

Pam and Gene said...

Cute!

nanatrish said...

This is adorable. I hope I am back now blogging on a regular basis. I have been working on a year end project and it seems like it just goes on and on. I hope you are doing well. Stay warm!